Monday, August 9, 2010

Cheaters - Have you ever cheated while being totally sweet to your spouse?

My fiance is away for work for 3 weeks. He has called me every 3 days telling me how much he misses me, how much he loves me, how sure he is of me, and so many other sweet things. He always has been sweet with me.





-It is just that last week I received a UNKNOWN call and it was a woman and she said hello in spanish (my fiance is spanish) and then hung up.


-I found that he has a myspace account that he never told me about. It says he is single and has no pictures of us. The last time he logged on was 8 months ago and he is NOT a computer guy.


-He bought a $300 camera the night before he left without telling me and I found the receipt.





I guess I just wish he will communicate with me more. But I also wonder do cheaters cheat AND stay sweet to their partner?





When he comes back on Saturday I am going to tell him all this and how I feel to get it off my chest and build our communication.Cheaters - Have you ever cheated while being totally sweet to your spouse?
Yeah guys can be sweet when they still really like you but they like other women too. He doesn't want to lose you or the other girl. Assuming that there is another girl. I am glad that you are going to talk to him because he is the only one that can give you the real answer that you are looking forCheaters - Have you ever cheated while being totally sweet to your spouse?
One of the signs of cheating is being extra sweet to the wife because he is guilty and because he is so happy and excited re his secret romance. Other signs incl change of appearance, hair, clothes, etc any changes in tastes in music, books, movies, etc, any unexplained periods of time where you cannot contact him and the most reliable one of all, the feeling you get in your gut, that never lies.
Try to communicate without being accusatory.


Some cheaters do manage ';a double life';


My wife was as sweet as could be, I never suspected.


We have since worked things out and have a stronger relationship.


BTW - I would never have known had she not told me.
If he is cheating before yo are married, he will cheat on you while you are married.





http://happinessafterdivorce.com





He will cry and tell you he is sorry, but that stuff is now out of his system.





Don't believe him. Once a cheater, always a cheater.





JR
gotta watch out for those central/south americans. they're pro's at romance.



yes they are sweet because they feel guilty
re: do cheaters cheat AND stay sweet to their partner?


....It's all a big game to them and being sweet in your face while stabbing you in the back is one of their games. seems like he has a lot of games going with you.





re: When he comes back on Saturday I am going to tell him all this and how I feel to get it off my chest and build our communication.





......and while you are waiting for him to come back, google: good relationships and learn HOW TO communicate with a sweet cheater, otherwise he will just game you all over the place!
umm yeah where have you been..lol..of course they stay sweet because they know they are f-ing up big time..they dont change they just become more discreet as you can see..some men just dog women out and dont care about their feelings..but the ones that care about your feelings... give you no reason to doubt them and keep doing the same if not better than once before because they dont want to hurt you but just being selfish..i think you are handling it the right way and i wish you luck. just tell him what you discovered and watch body language..
yes, of course they can. although i don't think it has anything to do with feeling guilty. i think they do that to throw their partners off the track. like their partners wouldn't ever suspect they're cheating because they're saying all the right things, etc.


i have no idea if your fiance is cheating.


but it doesn't look good..the camera and myspace thing..


also the fact that you can't trust him is not a good omen for looking to spend a lifetime together.


i would definately get every thing off my chest if i were you, and check his response.


you both need to be open and honest with each other if you want to share a happy life.


don't rush into marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment