Monday, August 9, 2010

Who feels abandoned by your spouse or parents?

I'm working on a song about people having alot on their plate and not being able to return calls or respond back to their love ones. The song is called ';Alot On Your Plate';. I just want you to express how you feel. THe person who helps me out the most, gets choosen as the best answer. It could be anything from your parents your parents having obligations that's not allowing him enough time to communicate with you back or your spouse working a job that's not allowing them to give you any attention. Anything. Just express yourself. THANKSWho feels abandoned by your spouse or parents?
oh wow i need to vent.


i have been in a on %26amp; off again 6 year relationship. we recently got engaged...both having issues in the job/money department....he works out of town alot, i feel like we dont spend enough time, i dont have time to spend on myself once again kinda falls back to money issues.


when he is home is always gone to his friends house and i usually go but its no fun for me. so tonight my fiancee is at his friends house drinking and doing whatever while i am 45 min away at home alone....depressed...abadoned...sad...hu鈥?i hate telling my feelings bc i feel like i sound stupid....sorry u had to read this ....lol


goodnightWho feels abandoned by your spouse or parents?
There goes my moms girlfriend complaining again.. i got a head ache, i got a ear ache.. ohh i have to work tomorrow and im going to have to drive her home..





My man jus got back home..first thing i hear is sounds of the wii..
how unique steeling others issues for ur song, sad! truly sad!
No thanks, I can't join your pity-party.

No comments:

Post a Comment