Monday, August 9, 2010

If you are separated (living apart), but you still speak to your spouse often (via phone and email)....?

...and all of a sudden your spouse dosen't communicate with you...how would you react?If you are separated (living apart), but you still speak to your spouse often (via phone and email)....?
I think that I would try to communicate with them and if they did not communicate back with me after a few weeks i would start working on MOVING ON.If you are separated (living apart), but you still speak to your spouse often (via phone and email)....?
If you're the one that stopped the communication then why are you concerned. Do you want him to want you more or what? (No offense) It kinda sounds like a head game to me. If you're separated then it shouldn't matter. It sounds ike you still care, and if that's the case then you should've never stopped talking to him.
he has a new g/f, i would give up.
He's moved on and found someone else to take his mind away.
Honestly I would think they don't care about me and have moved on with their life. I would think they have found someone else and are happy without me.





Unfortunately I have gone/am going through this. The love of my life, my wife, has moved on without me... we didn't talk for several months... we are talking again but she has a new love. I have never gotten over her.





I know that's alot of information but that is what I would think as it has happened to me.





Do you not love him anymore??? If there is something there and he's not abusive then try to work it out. There is nothing worse than a good love that is let go.
I would be hurt and suspicious. I would send an email telling them exactly how I felt and why. Then I would stop initiating contact.





Apparently you are separated for a reason. There were obviously serious issues in the marriage for you to decide to live apart. Perhaps your spouse has decided to move on. If that's the case, they should have the guts to tell you so. If they don't, perhaps they're not the mature adult you want to invest the rest of your life in.





Send them an email and then leave the ball in their court.
Sweet Pea I would wonder if he has found someone else. I mean you have to ask him if he has that way you will know for sure. Good luck!
I would think you are playing games. Of course, I know that you are busy wondering what he is thinking, so I know you are playing games.





Do yourself a real favor, forget about him. He wanted a divorce. I can't possibly think of a better way to say ';I am not interested in you anymore';. Can you?
That is so effin weird,im going through the same exact crap.The way I took it,is that she didnt wanna talk to me.I freaked out I love her so much.Im a high strung guy anyways so I take things the wrong way automatically.Dont freak out yet,maybe something happened or he is busy.I really dont know
They have a new person in their life?? and you are bothering them????

No comments:

Post a Comment