Monday, August 16, 2010

How am i wrong for feeling? Pls help..?

Im gonna try to make this as clear and brief as possible. My bf has this ex that just rubs me the wrong way. I hate her so much it makes my skin crawl!. Now, i understand that they had been friends before they actually started dating and it has been years since they had been a couple. Now, he went out with her a few years back and told me (and i commend him on it) that she was hitting on him! asking him to kiss her and whatever. She was in a relationship at the time and she also knew about me!. Eversince then i have a very big issue with him talking to her. It seems like he has to talk to her. I tried to understand that they were friends and yes i do talk to my ex's but never have they once came off on me very disrespectful. I only talk to them on holidays or bdays. I asked my bf to pls, if he's gonna talk to her then dont do it around me! i mean i cant stop him from talking to anybody. That is a grown *** man and he's gonna do whatever. Im not even with the fact that he talks to her but guys he's not respecting my wishes and telling me that she's pretty much gonna be around and that i dont need to feel so insecure. Thats not the point! if your spouse, gf, bf or whatever does not like your ex because she or he disrespected you why would you even communicate with this person? especially when your lover is around?! i mean ppl is it just me? I feel very disrespected and then yesterday i learned that he had went over to her house..they stay around the corner from eachother..she has a bf as well but what does that mean? nothing. Ive been with this fool 3yrs and im tired. I feel like he's disrespecting me strongly by still talking to her and she knows i dont like her. Its giving her the upper hand. I love him with all my heart and i dont ever think of him cheating but understand where im coming from. Im about to lay out an ultamatum: its either her or me. However, before i do that i just want some feedback..thanx alot. What would you do?How am i wrong for feeling? Pls help..?
I would tell my other half that she has a choice, me or the ex. If you've spent three years with him, and he's still not respecting you, he's not worth your time. Your much better than that, especially if your able to be the bigger person in the relationship and tell him what he's doing is wrong. I think everyone would agree with you. My girlfriend and i had alot of problems at first because of her ex. We still have problems, and it tears us apart, I've kicked his many times, arrested him for harrassment and what not, but he keeps coming back, thats how it usually is with ex's. So hopefully all goes well for you, good luck. Let us know how it goes.How am i wrong for feeling? Pls help..?
preach on sista-- all he's got to do is walk around the corner to her,,,that's not good. 3 years is long, but if you've felt like this for a while now then its best you tell him. or you can confront her about it, but that might start a fight-if that happened record it and post it...j/k
go with your gut


you are right


he has disrespected you


and you deserve better


dump him now


find a man who will treat you right
His ex is not the problem...it's your boyfriend. If he can't do that for you then find someone else!
alright. you need to tell him straight up that if he does not quit talking to her that you will leave him!


because talking often leads to other things, i would know.


so tell him to decide. you..or her. if he chooses her than he is not the right guy for you.


if he chooses you then you will know he is serious about the relationship. but hey, i hate when my boy talks to his ex so i tell him. and he stopped. so definitely tell him it bothers you.
Natalie There Is Absolutley Nothing Wrong With the Way You Feel.


If You Boyfriend cannot Respect Your Wishes,He Is Not Respecting You And Thats Down Right Rude.


Im Shure He Would Be Very Upset If The Situation Was The Other Way Around So Just Let Him Know Your Not Going To Do Deal With It Because If He Is reallY Sincere About Yalls Realtionship He Would Respect Your Wishes And Stop Bringing Her Around.


Its Not Fair To Do You Like That,Honestly.
You mentioned that your boyfriend was friends with this girl before they started dating. So I'm guessing that is something he says to you to make you feel ';better'; about this situation. That doesn't matter, because they DID in fact...date eachother. Obviously this girl wants his nuts (please excuse my french. LOL). It's wrong of him to hang out with her at all. To even put himself in these compromising situations with a girl who is needing a lesson in ex-boyfriend ettiquite. Sorry...but he should not hang out with her AT ALL if she tried to do this. 1. It's not a good situation to put himself in because he has a girlfriend. 2. it's mean to do to this other girl (I know you hate her, but....) because he's leading her on, making her think she has a chance. 3. It's especially mean to do to you...his girlfriend!





I have an ex boyfriend who I would occasionally talk to on holidays and on family vacations. My husband was a little jealous of that. But this guy was a friend of the family, so he was ALWAYS around. Now, I didn't think it was so bad until my husband was in Iraq, and suddenly, my ex was calling me and calling me and showing up and my family member's homes more often when he heard I would be there. Then one night he was professing his love to me. (barf). I had to drop him completely. I can't compromise my marriage because some guy that I stopped dating for a REASON wants my junk. Right? You're boyfriend is compromising you for a friendship with a girl he broke up with for a reason.
well, i think if he talks to her in frnt of you even though it probbably just makes you boil, and shake with rage, i think he does it to show yuo how he acts around her and to show you that theres nothing to worry about. or, he just ....i think you should take a break from this guy see how you feel and see how he feels. i think thats the only thing you could do
I'm sorry. I'm very different I know you love him. but **** that I wouldn't let a man still talk to his ex whether they were friends or not. if she disrespected boundries he should stay far and clear of that. If he's a grown man he should do that on his own. I'd say **** it and leave him. There are so many men out there that would love and respect you and never hurt you like that. so why waste your time on someone that does??? He obviously doesn't care about you if he is willing to hang out with her and talk to her when it makes you feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment