Monday, August 9, 2010

Do you and your partner really communicate when it comes to S*X?

Do you feel comfortable talking to your partner about anything and everything with regard to sex? For example, if you wanted to try something ';really kinky'; do you think you could approach your spouse?





I was formerly married to someone I would say was ';extremely conservative'; lol.. and was horrified with my thoughts.. lol.. Now, I'm in a completely open (as far as communication goes.. lol) relationship where I could tell him what I wanted without thinking twice.. and hope he feels the same. (Of course, lol.. he could always tell me no.. but he hasn't yet!)





How about you?Do you and your partner really communicate when it comes to S*X?
Ronald Reagan said it best about sex between loving couples: Anything goes as long as it doesn't scare the horses. Tell each other all your wildest fantasies and help each other play them out. It doesn't matter whether its ballerina outfits, fishnet stockings, or soft ropes and leather.


Imagine how fast he'll be coming home knowing you're waiting there.Do you and your partner really communicate when it comes to S*X?
ok
that's .....
it seems that's all women are only intereseted in now a days
Are you kidding? Yeah, it is great to have a partner that you can be open with. If I am the one who wants to try it, it would shock him. And it wouldn't be a problem! So good for you for finding someone who is compatible.
yeah meeh and mah husband are open.. i tell mah husband oh we should try this or that... sometimes if he feels its akward he will let meeh know.... but other than that its all good.... like when im in the moon i hekkah pull his hair and scratch his back you know in the mood kindah sh^%26amp;* his like dayum hon but who cares...lmfao..or sometimes he throws meeh over here and there... nah just kidding about the throwing part... but... im glad u found a man whos open and willing to try new things.... as for the past relationship thats why theyre are the past EEXXZZ....lol.... and u guys are a great match.....
I was in a relationship that I was not comfortable talking about it b/c it seemed like the answer was always no, followed by a judging stare.... now I won't settle for anyone that I can't talk openly about a hopefully very fulfilling part of our life. It's not something to be afraid of, if you are in love you should be able to talk about everything from religion, politics, work, your day, and what new position you're going to try!
of corse thats why the sex is so amazing
No I'm not real open, but a lot of that has to do with my upbrining. When you're little people are always telling you it's not an appropriate subject, so it takes time to come out of that shell.
I'm completely open with my wife about anything, and she is with me. It builds trust and makes everything more exciting. Otherwise, you're holding in thoughts and desires, and that leads to frustration and dissatisfaction.





I think that's a large part of why we have so many divorces now. People are not open enough with each other.
We do, I feel like I can talk to him freely without being judged or him feeling like I'm judging him. I think it's important to have that in a relationship.





Go for it honey. Mix it up %26amp; enjoy your man!
i think that partners should talk to each other about their thoughts and see what happens.always keep the communication door open.
i wish, i had some similar problems...
I couldn't really speak up in the beginning but after I caught him masterbating instead of begging me for sex we sort of started talking about what we liked and what not. We are completely comfortable and whenever we want to try something new, we talk about it and in some cases (like when I wanted to try out bondage) we try it and adopt it.
If you're going to have a happy and healthy relationship with your partner, open communication is a major key to success in all aspects of the relationship.


I talk to my wife all the time about our mutual likes and dislikes. If I'm not doing something I should be doing (and visa~versa) I need to know. It's not simply about my pleasure. It's about my partners also. If it's all about me and there is nothing pleasurable experienced by my partner, soon the well will run dry.


Am I comfortable talking to here about s*x. Absolutly! I can be comfortable because we trust each other. Once that trust is built, it will take you a long way in the relationship. Keep in mind I've been married to this woman monogamously for 18 years. Hope this helps.
I would say we are better then some but not as good as others in this department. I don't think that all of our desires have been expressed. But many have been.
yes in the beginning of a relationship it can be that way... enjoy your completely open relationship...


alot of times they are only like that in the beginning, it seems in my experience as soon as you marry them they are so open any longer....
we are totally open with each other...i've told him some things that i wanted to try and we did and he's told me some things! when we first started talking about it he was a little uncomfortable, but since we've been together for so long (17 years) he's better now!


communicating is the ONLY way you 2 can have excellent satisfaction!!!!!!
Yes, I would usually get her into mood and just play kinky.
If you can't be open with someone about your likes and dislikes in the bedroom, you shouldn't be in there with them. And who cares what his ex did. That's old news.
yes extremely comfortable, that is part of why our relationship is so great. Its not a one way street. It is for sure 2 ways. There is not much my partner and I haven't tried. He always says if we don't try how are we going to know. I was married to and then a bit embarrassed, not anymore, ITS GREAT! If you can't be open what is the point. Enjoy it all!
ummm yea lots of time well we kinda harder harder or maybe even gosh darn i felt that rush of sperm
I'm the same... had an ex (fiance) and he was the same as your ex (you could also call him 'vanella'). New guy has been open and willing to try new things. It's nice. I feel I can experiment without being mocked or looked at as strange.
i'm pretty open. he still seems pretty shy about asking me things though...


i would tell him whatever you want to do, men don't turn anything down it seems. mine has called me a ';freak'; before, but not in a bad way. he just probably didn't know what to say~we tried it anyway lol.


guys like a kinky girl! he's your husband~have fun!!!
What goes on in the bedroom stays in th bedroom ... Ya al should keep the manners that ya mama taught ya!!! Theres somethin to say what is special between 2 ppl. and only 2 ppl........ Get these ropes off me now!!!!.!!
I would say we really don't communicate well in that area. My wife is really not that interested in sex to begin with so she is certainly not up for being adventurous. Sometimes I playfully try to bring up something slightly kinky and she gives it a resounding NO without discussion. When I have talked her into anything out of the ordinary (like wearing lingerie) she gives a half-a$$ed effort and complains most of the time. I have essentially stopped asking for anything beyond vanilla sex for fear that she will think I am some sort of sex-crazed pervert.
my wife and i are open shes bi as well
wow you are really nervous about this relax.reassure your communication with him by asking . preface with your understanding of his conservative ways and let him know you'll accept a no with no questions asked. if he loves you he wont ridicul your reqests.
My wife can't even say the word ';sex';. We don't talk about it.
I envy you. My wife and I are pretty good, but not completely comfortable talking about that stuff. I would like to be better, but sometimes it's tough to open the topic for discussion.





Enjoy that healthy relationship.
you never know till you try, i like hear unbelievable things. probably too much to put here. but i say go for, you can try it out on me first if you like
  • natural hair
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment