Monday, August 9, 2010

How would you feel if your spouse's ex wrote them out of the blue?...?

O.K. Here's the story. My husband's long, long time ago ex- girlfriend wrote a letter to him. I opened the letter as my husband was at work when we recieved the letter. It didn't say anything out of the way and She really has no reason to communicate with him. He was very angry that she got our address from his supposed friend. He was even more angry with her because she showed signs of complete instability over the past. She tattooed his nickname on her arm 1 year after they seperated among other crazy things. When I told him he had recieved the letter, the first thing out of his mouth was I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW!! He is completely loyal to me and cheating is not a problem here. I was just wondering how you all would feel if this were to happen to you.How would you feel if your spouse's ex wrote them out of the blue?...?
If it were me I wouldn't even acknowledge I got he letter, nor did he. I think she is hoping it will cause friction and she can be waiting on the rebound when and if it does. Do not feel sorry for her life is hard and she has to learn to cope. She wants to get in and try to destroy everything you have.How would you feel if your spouse's ex wrote them out of the blue?...?
';She wants to get in and destroy everything you have';??? Pleeeease. That's probably a gross exageration. She connected with the guy in a way that was important to her in the past. Don't be so harsh. Don't think the worst of her motives. He should have answered her. Are you his mother???

Report Abuse



Your husband should have communicated with her. It is inappropriate that you do so. He could have written a short note wishing her well and saying he is not available. Is he available???

Report Abuse



Why do you wanna know how YOU should feel?


Your husband's the one being harassed by an ex, not you.
I would be angry at her for not being respectful of my feelings as his wife. She is nuts because she totally disregards you.
';Return to sender, address unknown.';
If your husband didn't want any communication with her, he would make sure there was no communication, at all, what-so-ever! Something tells this woman that it's OK to just write a letter and mail it to his house where you (his wife) lives! That sounds a little fishy to me. Why is she so hung up on him? He needs to end what ever it is that's going on NOW or I would seriously reconsider your relationship. I would NOT put up with that. Confront that witch!
She should not have wrote him no letter.I am sure she knew he was marry.She need to put herself in your shoes and see how she would feel if someone did her like that.You and your husband need to write her a letter back and let her know you two received it.And ask her what was the reason of the letter.she could have just ask the friends how was he doing and left it at that and not wrote a letter.
Well you are right, she has no business trying to keep in touch with him. Just be careful now that she has yalls address, she might be a crazy ex that wants you out of there so she can move in on your hubby!!





This reminds me of the letter I received in the mail from my ex. It was an invitation to his WEDDING!!!!!!!! Of course, not with me!!!





Good Luck!
I wouldn't like it, but i wouldn't worry about it to much. I would just throw it away and forget about it.
noo be careful that woman is going to bring problems!
your husband seems not to want any more to do with this person, personally i would feel sorry for her, because its evident that she is still in love with him and is making contact just to see if he will contact her back. she does have no reason to communicate with him unless she has some motive.
Given her history I would be suspicious about her intentions. The main thing is not to respond to her communication, but if she has a history of mental illness and now has your address I would also feel a little concerned and uneasy. If you receive any more communications, hang on to them in case you need them at some point...like if you have to contact the authorities. Also make your friends and family aware that she has been in contact and that she has a history of instability. The more people watching over you the better.
Sure you can feel annoyed by it, but don't dwell on it. We all go through things where we get stuck on someone and obsess over them. It just happens that your husband is the object in this case. She probably doesn't even want him -- it's just the idea of him. I don't know why you even opened the letter in the first place since it probably didn't have your name on it. You asked for trouble right there, but if I were you I would do my best to let it go.
I'd feel threatened by his ex wife. She obviously has a problem and needs to get over your husband. Just curious...What did she say in the letter??
He needs to FORCEFULLY let her know (by writing) that she is not welcome in his life and that she has ZERO chance of ever breaking the 2 of you up. This woman sounds NUTS. The letter should say that if she writes again, he will just put it in the trash, he will not accept her calls and if she approaches either you or him, he will get a RESTRAINING ORDER.
you have the best husband in the world just keep that in mind. it's hard to find a guy that is loyal..if he was my bf he wouldve wrote her back and just shrugged it off but in your case...you're lucky...





in the end i hope i can find a guy like yours =)
I guess I would write it off as the rantings of a woman that never got over my husband. I would throw it away, and never think about it again.
i would be upset about it


but if he is loyal to you and doesnt even like this girl i wouldnt worry about it





maybe your husband should think about getting a restaining order on this girl if she continues to do stupid things
Put it in the trash and forget about it. Or, let it ruin a few days of your happy life. The choice is yours.
It didn't happen to YOU, first of all. In fact it has nothing to do with YOU at all.


You're talking about a mentally unstable women who does things that you can't control. Just let it go.


Why waste your time or energy worrying about it? It's not going to accomplish anything!
  • natural hair
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment