Monday, August 9, 2010

Married people, how do you feel about your spouse adding attractive single ';friends'; of the opposite sex to

their My Space, Yahoo 360, Facebook accounts? Is it ok with you if your spouse were to add to their friends list and communicate with attractive single friends of the opposite sex whom you have never met?Married people, how do you feel about your spouse adding attractive single ';friends'; of the opposite sex to
No, that would not be ok in my book. Flirting is flirting %26amp; can be harmless, but i don't think it helps a marriage, it can only hurt it.Married people, how do you feel about your spouse adding attractive single ';friends'; of the opposite sex to
hmmm...my wife is ABOVE my-space.


Hi valerie...long time no see!
My wife has young guys as young as 25 as her friends on myspace. She flirts with them and they flirt with her. It's no big deal as long as these young bucks are not sleeping with my wife in my bed while I am at work.
It's not a good idea at all--It's a recipe for disaster somewhere down the road. Nip it in the bud.
My dude doesnt have a myspace but I have faith and trust in him and good luck to him if I EVER feel the need to mistrust him.
no i would delete his account and mark his name as spam to all the women in our area. good luck.
we don't have myspace and/or facebook accounts.





We are Grown up big people.





LOL!
My myspace account is for classmates back from when I was in school in family.





There is not one single person on my account that is an ';online'; friend. That's bad news especailly if your married.





My husband knows my password and can get on my account at any time. He knows I don't use it meet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment