Monday, August 16, 2010

For those of you who met a spouse thru online dating is this a good sign?

I have begun communicating thru a dating website online, I just got the guys' real email address which happens to be his first and last name, I looked him up on myspace and everything he told so far seems to check out with what he has on myspace too.





Also how long did you communicate with your future mate before you met in person? Was it very akward the first meeting?For those of you who met a spouse thru online dating is this a good sign?
I met my huband on Yahoo Personals.





We e-mailed daily for three weeks before our first meeting. It was a bit awkward, but we knew we were genuinely interested in each other based on our e-mail conversations.





Meeting someone from the online world in person is no different than meeting someone by chance at the grocery store, bar, etc. You'd have your first date somewhere public, you'd take your time to get to know and trust them before being alone with them, etc. It sounds as though he's been honest and upfront with you.





Good luck!For those of you who met a spouse thru online dating is this a good sign?
My ex husband met his new wife online through a dating service. He knew nothing about her background except for what she told him. He now lives with humiliation of the whole situation. His new wife turned out to be a liar and a gold digger. She even baby trapped him and when they first got married or was she pregnant before the wedding? She has many hidden secrets that could cause my ex husband so much grief. Also my kids don't like her or her wicked ways and they see right through her. I researched her because my kids are around her and I felt I had a right to know some of this woman's background. It is bad! She had a marriage before too and had three kids from it. This is a story all it's own.





Online dating is bad news. You only get to know what that person wants you to know and there are many things people will hide about themselves. This is the biggest reason for online dating. A person that you meet that lives far enough away can hide a lot. If you meet a man in your area and it is in person, not online, you then can see a first impression and you can sometimes even feel if you are uncomfortable around this person. Online dating does not offer this. You have to usually wait to meet the person you have been telling your whole life story to.





I would never go to online dating myself if I were single. I would rather meet a man through friends or just at places I am familiar with. You just don't know what you will get with online dating.
we talked online for a couple of weeks, then talked on the phone for a couple of weeks, and then we met for the 1st time in the middle of the day in a very public location. and we have been together ever since.
We clicked right away.


I met him on http://wwwsinglesnet.info


It took about a month, and he showed interest in me. I registered for a lot of different ones, and didn't like most.
I found my wife on Yahoo personals 4 years ago... we now have 2 children and couldn't be happier...We met within a week of the first email, and were watching movies in our sweats with in 2 weeks. Perfect!








Jill-





What鈥檚 the difference if you meet a guy at a bar or if you meet a guy online and then meet him at a bar? There's no more or less chance of knowing something about someone online or in person. A person you meet at the local supermarket is just as likely to hide past issues and lie just as much as anyone you meet on the internet.


I've heard just as many horror stories (if not more) about friends hooking up friends on dates than I have about online connections. Before I met my wonderful wife on Yahoo 4 years ago, I dated about 10 women from online dating services- all but maybe two were very pleasant. You win some / you lose some.
I like http://www.findinterraciallove.com
I met them as soon as possible, no it was not awkward.
My second marriage was an online dating find...aaww.. we divorced.. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment