Monday, August 16, 2010

What are your questions about having healthy children?

I need your opinions can you please take time to answer these questions regarding having healthy babies?


Do I want to have a baby?


If no is the answer can you communicate how you feel to your partner?


How much of your own birth experience motivates your choices now?


Do I think that having a child will save my marriage?


Have I come to the marriage feeling secure in myself?


Will I use my pregnancy to hide from being an independent person?


Do I want a child to validate my identity?


Do I want a child to prove something to my peers?


What if any are your biggest fears around having a baby?


Does my significant other/spouse want to have a baby?


If no is the answer do you feel, can you respect their choice?


Are you %26amp; your partner pressured by our family, society to have a child?


If yes are you able to support one another and communicate your choice?


Do I enjoy making love with my partner or do I feel it a duty?


Am I able to communicate my desires on, how I want to be touched?


Do I feel special when making love or am I wanting it over with quickly?


When we have fulfilled each other do I enjoy cuddling?


Does my partner like cuddling after?


Do I or my partner immediately feel the need to get up?


Do I or my partner immediately get up and wash?


Is my environment clean, smelling good %26amp; feeling beautiful where we make love?What are your questions about having healthy children?
I'm sorry, I really don't mean to sound rude in any way, but what do any of those questions have to do with having a ';healthy'; baby? And for the record, no once chooses to have an ';unhealthy'; baby and answering yes or no to any of those questions would change the outcome of a pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment