Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you guys hold down a conversation with your spouse?

I dont have a partner yet but i always dread thinking about what my relationship will be like. I dont know how to hold down a conversation so how am i supposed to communicate with my future spouse when i have nothing to say? Sometimes i dont like saying anything because im afraid of what guys may think. They may think im really weird (which i am). im not your average girl and im just afraid of finding the perfect guy and then having to end the relationship because of my communication skills. This problem devastates me so much sometimes I cry by the ocean because only then do my tears seem small. I'm afraid of being lonely forever because of my communication skill. what do you guys talk about when you're alone? do you discuss politics, current events, weekends plans,.what? is it okay to not have anything to say sometimes and just have silence between the two of you?I always thought that was a sign of boredom. help me im desperate here.How do you guys hold down a conversation with your spouse?
Oh, girl, don't even worry about this--when you meet someone whose company you enjoy, you will be amazed at all the things the two of you will find to talk about!!


I can remember when my husband and I first started dating, he would drop me off after a date, and before he had time to be home, one or the other of us was calling to say something we forgot to say while we had been together(for the last 7-8 hours) lol!! Now we've been married for 20 years, and neither one of us has STILL ever stopped talking!!


You will always have things to say to each other, even if its to look over at him lovingly and remind him that you love him, and believe me, no man ever gets tired of hearing that,(or, remind him of how good he was last night if you really want to start something)!!LOL!!


Have a great life!!How do you guys hold down a conversation with your spouse?
When you find teh right person, all will be okay. He will understand your quietness and quirkiness and the right guy will love you for it. My husband and I talk about what's new with our families, friends, our jobs, umm...politics, the weather, our house...you will grow to have a lot to talk about. Sometimes, it's quiet...we don't talk...and that is okay too. We spend hours just reading, whatever, and that's okay. You will find someone who suits you...don't worry! =)
I'm best friends with my boyfriend as well as lovers.





We are SOOO comfordable around each other. We pass gas, we burp, we can be completly naked infront of each other and just hang out like that all day, wrestle, etc.





I find it best to be best friends. me and my boyfriend NEVER run out of stuff to talk about.





Have fun with him and be yourself. Youll never run out of stuff to talk about then.
Relax, you will probably find the right partner for yourself. Yes we can talk about just about anything, and my wife talks about 20x as much as I do, based on number of words.
When you find the person for you, you won't have to think about what your going to talk about. You'll just talk, or not. It's up to you two. Whats nice about being with the person meant for you is that you don't have to worry about them accepting you for saying something weird. They will know that it's you and love you for who you are.





Basically, don't worry about it, because we are all scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment