Monday, August 9, 2010

What is your way of communicating with your house-mates (kids, spouse, uncles, parents etc.)?

My ten year old son, whenever I meet him in the house we greet each other anew, even if we have only departed in another room for 5 minutes and we say something like :Hello Maxele and he says Hello Mum and then one of us says every time, '; I love you'; and the other replies'; I love you too';. This is a ceremony repeated again and again and I really like it. If he comes back from school he regularly asks, mum how has your day been? And then we tell each other in detail about all the important or less important things we have experienced. How do you communicate with someone in your house?


Does that have to do with philosophy, I am not so sure.What is your way of communicating with your house-mates (kids, spouse, uncles, parents etc.)?
i live on my own! but i do communicate with Lily my 3-legged rescued two-year old Bichon Frise! I love her to bits! Your son sounds like he's on the right track for being a wonderful polite, chivalrous young man! If you ask me... (and you did ask!) one of the most important skills people can have is the ability to communicate. as a rule people are so bad at it... assuming things which aren't true... getting the wrong end of the stick... never saying how they really feel. The best way to get on in life is to be able to communicate communicate communicate!What is your way of communicating with your house-mates (kids, spouse, uncles, parents etc.)?
its Islamic education law. love your younger and respect your elders. this creates love and peace in a home.
me and my dad dont say much... me: ';sup dad'; him : ';sup buddy'; thats pretty much it





now plz answer my question everyone:





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Not to argue with anther's' views and keep mine to myself unless asked by higher authority
Me and my family all have little nick names for each other, Im nanna and burbur and bananna my sister is sheshe and my little sister is lory but her name isn't lory and war-uh lol. My dad is dede and nene (what we call him as babies) and my mom is just mommy lol nothing special, when we are happy we call each other the nicknames, when we are mad we are our names. We don't greet each other or say goodnight, when he becomes a teen I hope you don't miss this to much lol, because hes going to be gone every weekend with friends, and on the phone with his gf all day lol. My family isn't as sentimental as you appear to be, but we have our own way of acknowledging each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment