Monday, August 9, 2010

How do you communicate with your spouse when they dont understand or care about how you feel.?

We were having a lot of problems but we sat with my parents and i gave him an ultimatum so he tried to change. But I brought a topic out, specifically moving out of where we live to different place where cost of living is cheap and we can stand on our feet quicker. All hell went lose when I brought this up. It is like it was end of the world. Now he has gone back to his old self, being selfish doesn't care about my feelings or what i want or even if i am unhappy. What do i do? I can't understand how this is my fault.How do you communicate with your spouse when they dont understand or care about how you feel.?
Read about Narcissim...believe me this guy will be a challenge. It's like any flaw or defect in our characters - not very many people have what it takes to admit to themselves how their actions affect others. Read about Narcissim - your spouse sounds like one. How do I know? My spouse and stepdaughter are and the whole thing about feeling like he doesn't care....read...you will find some answers. Best wishes, for both of us!How do you communicate with your spouse when they dont understand or care about how you feel.?
It sounds to me that you are the selfish one. Why did you involved your parents? You are married now and don't need chaparrones to fix your problems. And you call him selfish because he doesn't agree in doing your will of leaving? You gave him an ultimatum?? And you find it weird that all hell broke loose? Give me a break,,,who do you think you are?


Grow up,,,make decisions togheter and don't involve your family,,that's never a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment